Clearwater Criminal Lawyer
If there’s one time when you shouldn’t think twice about calling a lawyer, it’s when you’ve been charged with a crime. Criminal charges on your permanent record can mean long-term consequences, ranging from jail time to lost employment opportunities and more. At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, we take criminal charges very seriously. If you’ve been charged with a crime, our Clearwater criminal lawyers can start working on your case and building your defense today.
Call Us for the Criminal Defense Services You Need
We have experience representing clients who have been charged with a range of different criminal activities in Clearwater and surrounding areas. Our criminal defense practice areas include:
- Drug crimes. Drug crimes are harshly penalized in the state of Florida. If you are facing a drug crime charge, a conviction could change your life.
- DUIs. A DUI offense can be very serious, especially if you cause any property damage or injuries as a result of driving while under the influence.
- Felony offenses. Felony crimes are especially serious, and carry greater penalties as such.
- Misdemeanor offense. While misdemeanor offenses aren’t penalized as harshly in our state, they are still serious, and should be treated as such.
- Gun crimes. The illegal possession or firing a gun, as well as violent crimes involving a gun or another deadly weapon, can lead to jail time and other consequences.
- Traffic violations. Most people don’t think that they need a traffic lawyer to help them defend against traffic offenses. However, if you have been charged with multiple offenses, having a lawyer could have a big impact on the consequences you ultimately face.
- More. If you’ve been charged with another crime type that you don’t see listed, please call our team. We would be very happy to help you understand your rights and legal options.
Why Work with Our Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyers
When you’ve been charged with a crime, you need a lawyer on your side who is serious about protecting your rights and defending you against charges. Not only do our lawyers have years of experience, but we are passionate about our work and believe that all clients deserve competent representation.
When you work with our law firm, we will:
- Explain to you the law and advise you of your legal options;
- Review the prosecution’s evidence against you;
- Open an independent investigation;
- Help you to decide whether you want to defend yourself or enter a plea bargain;
- Negotiate a plea arrangement on your behalf; and
- Protect your constitutional rights.
Call Our Clearwater Criminal Defense Lawyers Today
You may feel alone and scared if you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime. But our lawyers are on your side, and are here to help you make the best of your situation. We have experience working on cases like yours, and believe that all people are innocent until proven guilty. For the legal help you deserve, reach out to our Clearwater criminal defense lawyers by phone or online today for a free consultation and trusted information.