Clearwater Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
While you may not rule out the possibility of being involved in a minor accident at some point in your life, the idea of suffering a catastrophic injury that forever changes your life is probably unimaginable. At the law offices of The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our Clearwater catastrophic injury lawyers have seen far too many people who have suffered severe, life-changing injuries as a result of another’s negligence. If you’ve been injured, please contact our law firm for support, guidance, and help recovering the compensation award you deserve.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
Catastrophic injuries are those injuries that are expensive, painful, and lead to permanent disability or loss of a bodily function. These are the types of injuries that are tragic, and that can lead to an impaired quality of life for the affected person. Types of catastrophic injury cases that our Clearwater firm works on include:
- Traumatic brain injuries. The brain is one of the body’s most fragile and precious organs. If the brain is deprived of oxygen, the head is hit with force, or the skull and brain are punctured, the result can be a traumatic brain injury (TBI). These injuries can affect language, cognition, sensory abilities, and more.
- Spinal cord injuries. The spinal cord is the body’s communication highway, responsible for sending messages between the brain and everything else. When the spinal cord is damaged in an accident, permanent complete or partial paralysis may result.
- Burn injuries. Burn injuries are tragic. Not only are these injuries extremely painful, but they can also lead to disability and disfigurement.
- Amputation injuries. Losing a limb or the loss of use of limb can be an extremely emotional experience for a person, as well as one that is challenging for numerous practical reasons. An amputation injury may be permanently disabling.
Our lawyers have also worked on catastrophic injury cases involving severe bone fracture injuries, internal injuries, and more. If you have suffered a permanently disabling or disfiguring injury type, please reach out to our law firm directly to learn more about how we can help.
When you call our law firm, our primary goal will be to get you the compensation award that you deserve. Our lawyers will work hard to build your case and negotiate your settlement. Types of compensation that may be available to you include:
- Medical expenses, both past and future;
- Lost wages, including loss of earning capacity and benefits overtime;
- Medical equipment, therapy, rehabilitation, and necessary cost of living adjustment costs;
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress;
- The value of disability and disfigurement; and
- Any other economic or noneconomic losses you have suffered.
Call Our Clearwater Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Today
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, our lawyers want to help. We know how emotional and trying this time in your life is – we want to make things easier for you by serving as your advocate as you navigate the claims process. Please reach out to us by phone or online to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your rights.