Clearwater Insurance Liability Lawyer
Filing an insurance claim may seem like a straightforward process, but in reality it can be a headache-inducing one that leaves you feeling frustrated and unsure of how to proceed. If you are pursuing an insurance liability claim and aren’t getting very far, our Clearwater insurance liability lawyer at The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group can help. With years of experience representing clients involved in a wide array of insurance claims, we know how to put pressure on insurance adjusters, aggressively negotiate, and use the law to help our clients get the settlements they deserve.
We’re Ready to Work on Your Clearwater Insurance Liability Claim
Our Clearwater insurance liability lawyers are ready to assist you with your insurance claim. Types of claims we work on include:
- Motor vehicle accident claims. One of the most common reasons that clients reach out to us is because they need help navigating a car insurance claim, either against their own insurance company or against the insurer of an at-fault driver.
- Homeowners’ claims. Living in Florida where the weather is often severe, homeowners’ claims, such as hurricane damage claims, are unfortunately common. If you have homeowners’ insurance, chances are that you deserve to be compensated. Unfortunately, your insurer may deny your claim or offer you less than you deserve.
- Disability insurance claims. Disability insurance is designed to offer you compensation in the event that you suffer a disability that precludes you from working. If you become disabled, though, you may quickly learn that your insurer isn’t keen on paying you what you’re entitled to.
- Life insurance claims. Losing a loved one is a tragic experience, and can be made even more devastating if a life insurance claim is denied. Let us help you recover what you deserve.
Reasons Insurers Deny Claims
There are a plethora of reasons why insurers deny claims, including:
- Alleging fault or a failure to do due diligence of the policyholder;
- Claiming that coverage does not apply for the policyholder’s incident for whatever reason;
- Claiming that the policyholder failed to file a claim/provide notice within the required amount of time;
- Due to pre-existing conditions; and
- In bad faith.
While some reasons that an insurer may deny or lowball a claim may be legitimate, others are not. In fact, some reasons are not only immoral, but also illegal.
Our Clearwater Insurance Liability Lawyers Are Here to Advocate for You
We know how frustrating it can be to get a claim denial letter in the mail. We also know that when this happens, many people have no idea what steps they should take next or what their rights are. At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our experienced team is available to support you. We will start by reviewing the language of your insurance contract and the details of your claim. If we believe that you’re in the right, we’ll work with you to hold your insurer accountable and get you the settlement you deserve.
To learn more about how we can help and steps to take, please reach us today for a free consultation.