Dena M. Dymtrow, Esq.
- University of South Florida, B.A.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, J.D.
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Criminal Defense
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Juvenile Dependency
- DUI/DWI; Traffic Offenses
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Injunctions
- Domestic Relations/Family Law
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
Dena Dymtrow has more than eighteen years of experience in the areas of criminal defense, DUI/DWI, drug crimes, sex crimes, domestic violence, family law, and personal injury litigation. She has resided in the Tampa Bay Area for over 25 years; she is a graduate of the University of South Florida (B.A., 1994) and St. Thomas School of Law (J.D., 1997). She is admitted to practice in all Florida State courts.
Ms. Dymtrow is an adjunct legal professor teaching courses in all areas of criminal, civil and family law.