Kenneth W. Mastrilli, Esq.
Kenneth W. Mastrilli, Esq. has devoted 28 years of his legal career as an advocate for the injured in all types of personal injury and workmen’s compensation claims and has successfully represented thousands of people injured by the negligence of others. He has acted as trial counsel successfully in medical malpractice, products liability, nursing home and automobile collisions. Early in his career heal so acted as House Counsel for two major insurance companies and as a result has unique insight that is beneficial to his clients.
A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, He is a graduate of Washington and Lee University (B.A. 1978) and Cumberland School of Law (J.D. 1982). He is admitted to practice in all Florida courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
He is a member of the Hillsborough County and American Bar Association, the Florida Bar, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Mr. Mastrilli is conversant in Spanish.
- Washington & Lee University, B.A., 1978
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D. 1982
- 1983, Florida
- 1983, U.S. District Court, Middle District.
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Volunteered time and efforts for Metropolitan Ministries, and the YMCA.
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
- Nursing Home Injuries and Abuse
- Products Liability claims
- Slip and Falls
- Insurance Company disputes of any type
- Worker’s Compensation claims
- Civil Appeals