Vincent R. Pawlowski, Esq.
- University of Dallas, B.A., 1985
- University of Mississippi, J.D., 1987
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Drug Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Professional Sports Law
- Sports Agency Law
- Sports Contracts
- Workers Compensation
- Hillsborough County and American Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- State Bar of Texas
- Florida Justice Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- 1988, Florida
- 1989, U.S. District Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- 1991, Texas
- President, Pro Agents Sports Management
- Certified Contract Advisor, National Football League Players’ Association
Vincent R. Pawlowski is an exceptional client advocate with more than 20 years experience in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death litigation, automobile accidents and injuries, workers compensation, criminal defense, DUI/DWI, drug crimes, sex crimes, professional sports law, sports agency and sports contracts.
A native of Morris, Minnesota, he is a graduate of the University of Dallas (B.A., 1985) and the University of Mississippi (J.D., 1987). He is admitted to practice in all Florida State courts, the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and in Texas.
Mr. Pawlowski is President of Pro Agents Sports Management and a Certified Contract Advisor for the National Football League Players’ Association.
He is a member of the Hillsborough County and American Bar Associations, the Florida Bar, the State Bar of Texas the Florida Justice Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Mr. Pawlowski is fluent in Italian and French.