St. Petersburg Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Being involved in an accident, whether that is a car accident, workplace accident, or another accident type, could mean suffering a catastrophic injury. Unlike other injury types, catastrophic injuries are those that are disabling, life-changing, and often permanent. At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our catastrophic injury lawyers understand the tragic nature of these injury types, as well as the significant degree of loss with which they are associated. If you have suffered a catastrophic injury, our St. Petersburg catastrophic injury lawyers are here to help. Reach out to us today to learn how we can assist you in building a personal injury claim and seeking compensation for your harm.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
Our lawyers have experience fighting for the rights of those who have been severely harmed in accidents in St. Petersburg and surrounding areas of our state. To be sure, some of our past clients have been those who have suffered:
- Traumatic brain injuries. When a person’s brain is impacted in an accident, the consequences could include permanent or long-term cognitive, emotional, and sensory disabilities.
- Spinal cord injuries. Of all the catastrophic injury types, spinal cord injuries are often the most serious. When the spinal cord is impacted, the result can be permanent paralysis from the site of the injury downward.
- Amputation or loss of use of limb injuries. Losing a limb or the loss of use of a limb or extremity means a lifetime of disability, lost work opportunities, and learning how to cope.
- Severe fracture injuries. Sometimes, bone fracture injuries are so severe that they classify as “catastrophic.” When bone fracture injuries are disabling, are likely to lead to long-term complications, and require surgery to treat, our lawyers can help.
- Other disabling injury types. The above list is not inclusive; there are other injuries that, depending on the person affected and the severity of the injury, could be disabling and tragic. If you’ve been harmed due to another’s negligence, our lawyers can help.
How Our Catastrophic Injury Attorneys Help You
Our catastrophic injury lawyers will advocate for you by investigating your case and identifying the liable party, building your claim and proving fault, gathering evidence to support your case, calculating your damages, issuing a demand letter, and negotiating your settlement. When you have suffered a catastrophic injury, our attorneys believe that you deserve to be compensated for the full value of your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage expenses, and the value of any noneconomic losses you have suffered, such as pain, suffering, and emotional distress.
Call Our St. Petersburg Catastrophic Injury Lawyers Today
At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our St. Petersburg catastrophic injury lawyers understand what you’re going through and we want to help. We can help you to hold the party responsible for injuries liable for the damages you’ve suffered. We work on a contingency fee basis, and we always offer free consultations. To learn more about how we can serve you, please call our law office today or send us a message requesting a free consultation.