Tampa Personal Injury Lawyer
When you are injured because of another person’s error or an entity’s failure to act with care, you need a Tampa personal injury lawyers on your side to help you understand what to do next in life, and how to recover the compensation that you deserve for your injuries. At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our talented personal injury lawyers have the experience, skill set, and compassion that you are looking for after you have suffered an injury in our state.
There is nothing worse than the feeling of helplessness that often accompanies a serious injury. If you have suffered physical or cognitive harm, you may be depressed or anxious about how you will recover from your injuries, whether or not you will be able to return to work and provide for your family, and how your relationships and quality of life will be affected by your accident. We understand what you are going through, and urge you to contact our Tampa personal injury law firm for a free case consultation to learn more about filing a personal injury claim and recovering the money that you deserve.
- Airplane Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injury
- Defective Products
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Pharmaceutical Injury
- Workplace Accidents
- Wrongful Death
There is no one better in the Tampa area to represent you after you have been injured than the personal injury lawyers at The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group. Founded in 1995, we have been serving the Tampa community for more than 20 years, and are committed to protecting the rights of injured people. We will go above and beyond to investigate your case and negotiate for a settlement amount that address your full extent of losses.
Our Practice Areas
There are dozens of ways that injuries occur in our state. No matter the cause of your accident or the type of injury from which you are suffering, we can help. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Dog bite claims. A dog bite can leave you with serious injuries, both physical and psychological, as well as questions about liability and how you will recover financially from your losses. We can help you to understand Florida’s dog bite laws, and recover the money you deserve.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors and other medical professionals in our state have a duty to exercise a high degree of care when treating patients. If this duty of care is breached and you suffer harm, you can hold your doctor liable for all of your damages.
- Car accidents. Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injuries in the city of Tampa. If you are in a car accident, we can assist you in navigating Florida’s no-fault system, as well as stepping outside of that system in the event that your injuries are severe.
- Pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle accidents. When a car hits a cyclists, pedestrian, or bicycle, the injuries that are sustained are usually very serious, and may even be fatal. We believe that those hit by cars should recover every penny that they deserve, and work hard to achieve this goal.
- Boating accidents. Boating is a common pastime in Florida, but also poses a risk of injuries, including drowning. If negligence plays a role in a boating accident, we will advocate for your rights to compensation.
- Premises liability cases. All property owners in the state of Florida have a duty to ensure that their properties are safe for others; if this duty is neglected and someone gets hurt – i.e. a slip and fall accident caused by broken stairs – the property owner can be held liable.
- Product liability cases. Just like proper owners, manufacturers of products also have a duty to ensure that their products are safe for use. If a product is defectively designed or manufactured, such as a toaster with an electrical short, a consumer can get injured. The manufacturer of the defective product is responsible for ensuring that a consumer is compensated for their injuries and losses.
Damages Recoverable in a Tampa Personal Injury Claim
At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, an experienced Tampa personal injury lawyer will make sure that you get your full compensation amount when you choose to work with us. We investigate all aspects of your accident, ranging from what happened and who is to blame, to the extent of damages you have suffered and may suffer in the future. Then, we build a claim and negotiate for a settlement amount that addresses your losses. We work hard to get you compensation for the following types of damages:
- Medical expenses;
- Future medical expenses or costs of treatment or care;
- Lost wages and future lost wages;
- Emotional anguish;
- Diminished quality of life; and
- Disability and disfigurement.
If you have suffered another loss types in addition to those listed above, such as property damage, we will help to you recover these, too.
Take Action Before It Is Too Late
You must take action quickly after suffering an injury due to the actions of another. If you do not file your claim within four years’ time, you will lose your right to compensation indefinitely. This law is known as a statute of limitations, and is found in Florida Statutes Section 95.11. The sooner that you file your claim and contact an attorney, the sooner an investigation can be opened, and the better preserved essential evidence relating to your claim will be. Hopefully, by starting the claims process early, you will also be able to recover compensation sooner rather than later.
Contact Our Tampa Personal Injury Law Firm for Your Free Case Consultation Today
We know what you are going through, and have helped many people like you, and families like yours, over the years. We know that you probably do not want to have to file a lawsuit, and may be hesitant about the legal process in general. We can help to quell your concerns and answer any questions that you may have. We work on a contingency fee basis, so you will never have to pay our Tampa personal injury lawyers before your case is won; we handle all upfront costs, and charge based on a percentage of your claim winnings.
Please contact us online to tell us more about your case. You can also call our offices directly to speak to a representative from our office.