Tampa Injury & Accident Lawyers
The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group is a full-service law firm, that has been fighting for the injured and accused for over 25 years. The largest area of our practice is personal injury, specializing in car accidents. We are diligent and aggressive in our representation of you, and we understand what it takes to get results. We focus on providing quality legal representation and recognize your case as a unique and personal experience for you. Regardless of the type of charges you may be facing or circumstances of your injuries; you will be treated with respect, compassion, and receive high caliber legal representation. We are relentless in our pursuit for you to be awarded the full value of your case.
Contact our experienced Tampa lawyers today. Our experienced legal team offers free initial consultations on any legal matter.
Personal Injury & Auto Accidents
If you or a loved one was injured due to another party’s negligence, carelessness, or wrongdoing, we will fight aggressively to get you the compensation that you are entitled to. The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group has attorneys and legal staff that are experienced in a wide range of personal injury cases including physical and psychological injury resulting from dog bites, workplace injury, medical malpractice, intentional tort (assault), public liability (slip and fall), and product liability. We have a policy never to settle a case for less than what you deserve, and we are prepared to go to trial for you if necessary. In fact, our motto is that, as an injury victim, you should only settle for more, not less. Our Tampa injury & accident lawyers pride ourselves on the quality of our legal work to deliver the representation that you are entitled to.
There are dozens of ways that injuries occur in our state. No matter the cause of your accident or the type of injury from which you are suffering, we can help. Our personal injury practice areas include:
- Dog bite claims. A dog bite can leave you with serious injuries, both physical and psychological, as well as questions about liability and how you will recover financially from your losses. We can help you to understand Florida’s dog bite laws, and recover the money you deserve.
- Medical malpractice. Doctors and other medical professionals in our state have a duty to exercise a high degree of care when treating patients. If this duty of care is breached and you suffer harm, you can hold your doctor liable for all of your damages.
- Car accidents. Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injuries in the city of Tampa. If you are in a car accident, we can assist you in navigating Florida’s no-fault system, as well as stepping outside of that system in the event that your injuries are severe.
- Pedestrian, bicycle, and motorcycle accidents. When a car hits a cyclists, pedestrian, or bicycle, the injuries that are sustained are usually very serious, and may even be fatal. We believe that those hit by cars should recover every penny that they deserve, and work hard to achieve this goal.
- Boating accidents. Boating is a common pastime in Florida, but also poses a risk of injuries, including drowning. If negligence plays a role in a boating accident, we will advocate for your rights to compensation.
- Premises liability cases. All property owners in the state of Florida have a duty to ensure that their properties are safe for others; if this duty is neglected and someone gets hurt – i.e. a slip and fall accident caused by broken stairs – the property owner can be held liable.
- Product liability cases. Just like proper owners, manufacturers of products also have a duty to ensure that their products are safe for use. If a product is defectively designed or manufactured, such as a toaster with an electrical short, a consumer can get injured. The manufacturer of the defective product is responsible for ensuring that a consumer is compensated for their injuries and losses.
Damages Recoverable in a Tampa Injury Claim
At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, an experienced Tampa injury lawyer will make sure that you get your full compensation amount when you choose to work with us. We investigate all aspects of your accident, ranging from what happened and who is to blame, to the extent of damages you have suffered and may suffer in the future. Then, we build a claim and negotiate for a settlement amount that addresses your losses. We work hard to get you compensation for the following types of damages:
- Medical expenses;
- Future medical expenses or costs of treatment or care;
- Lost wages and future lost wages;
- Emotional anguish;
- Diminished quality of life; and
- Disability and disfigurement.
If you have suffered another loss types in addition to those listed above, such as property damage, we will help to you recover these, too.
Understanding that mobility may be difficult when suffering or recovering from an injury, we are able to meet you in your home and hospital any day of the week. We have the ability to serve the following counties: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Manatee, Hardee, Sarasota, DeSoto, Pasco, Hernando, Citrus, and Sumter. Our Tampa accident lawyers and legal team treat you with respect and your case with a sense of urgency from the moment you call our firm, and we pride ourselves on that.
If you or a loved one has been accused of a crime, we will do everything in our power to protect your rights and, when possible, get the charges against you dismissed or reduced. We will aggressively fight for you and ensure you get the justice and representation you deserve. We help clients defend against any type of arrest or charge, with specialization in DUI and drug offenses. We opened our offices more than 20 years ago because we wanted to dedicate our practice to helping people seek justice. We take pride in treating our clients with compassion and respect. Regardless of the type of charges you may be facing or circumstances; you will be treated with respect, with a non-judgmental approach. Through the progression of your case you will benefit from high caliber legal representation. We are relentless in our pursuit of the best possible outcome for our clients. Call The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group’s criminal defense attorneys to represent you.
Fighting for the accused
The Pawlowski // Mastrilli criminal defense attorneys provide a thorough, vigorous defense to clients accused of DUI and DWI, drug charges and all other felonies and misdemeanors. We have attorneys at our firm that are former public defenders and all are exceptionally experienced negotiators and litigators. We will not judge you. We will simply use all of our experience, resources and knowledge of the criminal justice system to provide you with the best possible defense.
The Bill of Rights was designed to protect the individual from overreaching law enforcement. In order for the government to prosecute you, it must respect your constitutional rights. Don’t delay calling us, initial case consultations are always free, we are here to fight for you.
The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group has been supporting families with legal matters for over 20 years. Most of the family law cases our firm is retained for are divorce. We understand this can be a heightened emotional time in life, and work for your best interest. Our clients also call on us to handle family law matters that range from drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, modifications to a finalized divorce, domestic violence, adoption, paternity, and drafting of living wills, and last will and testaments. At The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, our family lawyers have a wide range of skills in order to draft and negotiate contracts, pleadings, and other legal documents in addition to litigating contested matters, counseling clients, and resolving disputes. Contact the experienced Tampa family lawyers of The Pawlowski//Mastrilli Law Group, we can help.